Sesssion guidelines will be sent by email to session speakers and chairs prior to the conference. This guidelines contains information about the session program for the speaker or chair who attended the session: session’s time, participant names, Turkish and English titles of papers, and participant names, titles, institutional affiliations and contact information; the guidelines will also include Turkish and English abstracts of the session’s presentations. Speakers and chairs must check his/her e-mail before the session starts, updates about the session will be sent via e-mail.
Presentations are assembled in sessions according to common themes and each session will be assigned a single virtual room. A chair will coordinate each session. The ninety-minute sessions will consist of approximately four or five 15-minute presentations, each followed by a five-minute question period. Please use the Q&A section of the Google Meet to ask questions during the meetings.
• 10 minutes before the session: The host will open the designated Meet meeting.
• 5 minutes before the session start time: The chair will give preliminary information about the session.
• At session start time: The chair will call the session to order and the host will announce that recording has begun.
It must be entered at least 5 minutes before the session starts.
Please check your email before the session starts, updates about the session will be sent via email.
• During the presentation, answer the written questions and audio questions in the Q&A section at the end of the session moderated by the chair..
You can be invited to the conference as a guest through the ICIJS'21 meeting in Google Calendar, or the Google Meet URL address or forwarding address (meet.israiliyat.com) can be shared with them.
• Video call details, viewing attachments and sessions recordings can also be accessed from (kayitlar.israiliyat.com) webpage address.
• The pre-recorded presentations will be replayed in the sessions. Participants who submit pre-recorded presentations will be expected to participate live in the question/discussion period (simulive method).
In order to be useful during the editing of the videos, due to the possibility of the chair’s forgetting, the start time and end time of the presentation must be written and send to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When sharing documents, presentations spreadsheets, pictures, videos, etc. by a sharing the screen, window or tab in Google Meet, both windows should be resized in order to see both the shared window or tab and the window of the Google Meet page on the screen at the same time. This willmake it easier to manage the presentation.
It is possible to present your speeches "simulive". The simulive method allows to play back the speakers' pre-recorded presentation followed by a live question/discussion section.
Explanations for Session Chairs
5 minutes before the Session: The Session Chair enter the session. Participants are asked to mute their voices during the session.
At session start time: The chair begins by introducing the session and the host announces that recording has begun. recording.
Before Presentation: The Moderator introduces the presenter.
When a presentation ends, the moderator will ask the presenter to turn off their microphone.
The Moderator will conduct a live Q&A Session after all or every talk. They will read the chat/ written questions and receive voice questions.
If time is short, the Moderator will select questions to be addressed by the presenter..
The Moderator may offer an evaluatin of a presentation and ask questions about it.
If appropriate, the Moderator may extend the session’s duration in a way that does not interfere with the other sessions.
In order to be useful during the editing of the videos, the start time and end time of the presentation must be written and send to email@example.com.
The Moderator will conclude the session.